Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Layering Skin Care (At Night)

Hello! It's been a while since I last posted here, so here, I'm so back! :-)

Actually, this blog that i will be posting will be about skin care, I have been using some of the products because I just knew how important it is especially in my not-so-young age.. :-)

I will just show you a video from one of my really good mentor, maybe we girls all know her, Michelle Phan. :-) I find her videos really helpful especially to some ladies who doesn't even have an idea what skin care really is..

So, here's her video:



  Isn't it nice? Or do you find it like A LOT? Actually I think it's just RIGHT. More like IT'S JUST ENOUGH. Eh? I actually lack some of the products that's in the video but I think the most important product there will be the TONER, SERUM, MOISTURIZER, AND LASTLY THE LIP BALM. But if you can provide all those, then why not chocnut. :-)

  Maybe you would ask, why is she using anti-aging products or anti wrinkle? She's not even old? Or she doesn't even have any of those fine lines yet? Sweetie, just put this in mind, PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE. :-) It's always best to prevent them while they're still not there. :-)

 So, more than anything else in this world, please2x I'm begging you, do TAKE TIME TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR SKIN.. It's never too late. There will always be ways.. Hundreds.. Thousands.. Millions.. :-)

With all my heart, Germaine

No comments:

Post a Comment