Wednesday, March 21, 2012

ONCE IN A BLUE MOON

Since it was Araw ng Davao, we girls have decided to rock the city (which we didn't, haha) and went on a girls NIGHT OUT! We were all pretty much excited few days before the much awaited event but it turned out to be really lousy and boring! LOL! :-))) Maybe because we're way too old for this kind of thing.  Oops, sorry girls! :-) I don't know about them but I'm definitely sure my boyfriend would totally agree! (haha love you babybabesss) <3

What I also hate was the fact that my make up didn't turned out to be what I wanted it to be! Ahh sucks yeah but amidst all of these, no regrets.. JUST LOVE. Hehehe! :-)

Or maybe because I'm just more like into the coffee and malling kind of thing now.. It's just more relaxing and fresh, which i both love.

Okay, so here are just some of our photos. :-)

I'm chubby and I know it!

Damn expensive what's the matterrrrrr???!!! Never again. Ugh


Click!

The Abnoys

FERNIZIA CHINITA MIA hahahahahahahah

With Oyen and te Sheena


Charo

My busog face, haha well okay my always busog face :-)))

The last photo was our last stop.. Tadda... Jollibee!!! Dah tagam gipang gutom lagi! :-)

Always, Germaine

No comments:

Post a Comment