Monday, January 30, 2012

Collar Inspired


So, I viewed this video just last week, I find it so amazing how certain people can be so creative in so many different ways! :-) I actually find her so classy and all so dolled up! Also, collars are sooooo in right now! :-) Luckily, we went to a thrift store a day after and my oh my I found a perfect collar! :-) Here it is! :-)



The jacket itself is actually a cute thing already, but I didn't hesitate to cut the collar off just because the collar itself is even prettier when paired to any outfit! :-) I also bought a lace top which came from the thrift store, too! (Which is btw, also perfect for the collar) :-)



I bought this top cause I find it simple yet classy.. It's also perfect for our weather nowadays.. :-) So, I tried to mimic what's in the video and here's the outcome.. :-)



And yes, as simple as that! :-) I didn't have to make any designs through it, trying to keep it simple but with a touch of class. :-) Oh, and i'll SURELY post a photo wearing this soon! :-)

I also made another collar, this time I put some stones in it. :-)



I made this blog to let you know that anyone can be creative, you just have to try! :-) You don't need too much expensive stuffs, all you need is a working mind and you can pull out almost anything and everything! :-)

Hope it helps!


Love, Germaine

No comments:

Post a Comment