Monday, January 30, 2012

Going TOMATOX

Hello, lovely dolls! I just discovered a new skin care that will SURELY make you go loco! It's called TOMATOX by Tonly Moly :-) I bought the Toner, Moisturizer, and the Brightening Mask :-) Results will be seen right after and I swear, you'll surely love it! :-) My Sister and my Mum also purchased it. If you wanna achieve bright and glowing skin, this is the solution! I wanna share this to everyone cause I also wanna help, too! Why don't you give it a try! Worth the money! :-)

BUT...

Warning!!!

Before using their TONER and MOISTURIZER, be SURE to TEST it on your skin first.. Some may have an ALLERGIC REACTION to it. As for my case, after a couple of days, REDNESS and ITCHING occurred in some parts of my face.. I tried to get rid of some of the other products that I used but still it was there.. So, I asked my sister, she told me maybe because of the TONER and MOISTURIZER, advised to test it at the back of my wrist (THE SKIN AT THE BACK OF YOUR WRIST IS THE SAME AS THE FACE).. The day after that, I really saw some redness. Pfffft! My bad! Not meant for me at all! So, I stopped using it but I continued using the MASSAGE PACK.. I ABSOLUTELY LIKE IT. :-) But, my Mom and Sis continues to use it (toner and moisturizer) up to now..

I added this information JUST TO WARN YOU ALL before you invest into some products.. Some may like it, some may don't. It actually DEPENDS. Just be sure to know your product first. :-)

*besos* - Germaine

No comments:

Post a Comment