Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Step by step

I FINALLY enrolled myself to a make up tutorial class! Imagine that? Thank God for having a LOVING AND SUPPORTIVE PARENTS!!! I got so giddy and giggly a week before our class because of too much excitement. Good thing my friend, Marianne Te, asked me to join her because for a fact that I was also waiting for an invitation that would lead me there, maybe because I'm this lazy to find me one. :-) It was a 3 day class that starts from 9am-4pm which is located in Juna Subdivision, a fashion school named FIDA. Our teacher, Mr. Archie Tolentino, which happens to be the Chief Make Up Artist of Maybelline, taught us really well when it comes to  the BASIC FACTS that we have to know in make up. Definitely a THUMBS UP! I know now well and will eventually practice more and more JUST BECAUSE.. :-) But then, you have to also put in mind that you first have to INVEST on a PROPER SKIN CARE before indulging yourself into lots of make up. Having a great skin is MORE IMPORTANT before anything else, remember that. :-) So here, I posted some of my photos for you to see. :-)
Meet my CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION! I'm so happy that I get to learn so many things from this workshop! :-)
Base + Eyebrows + Lips
Base + Eyebrows + Lips + Smokey Eyes (which i love, btw) :-)

Our teacher, Mr. Archie Tolentino (Chief Make Up Artist of Maybelline)






Along with my classmates :-)
:-)
My challenge make up along with my certificate :-)
 

2 comments: