Sunday, April 15, 2012

My Precious One

This blog is dedicated to my boyfriend/favorite buddy/coffee&drinking buddy/foodtrip buddy/beach buddy/my love & my other half for FOUR AWESOME YEARS now.. I still cannot believe that we've gone this far, I'm so blessed and I've never been this happy.. 

You bring color to my life. You are my sunshine. You are my happiness and strength. You are my only weakness. My inspiration. My whole life.. 

I love you so much baby. I cannot thank you enough. You're just amazing. 

Happy 4th anniversary, My Precious One! <3


Hey hey heyyyy LOVER :-)

Hello handsome <3

Thanks for this shot, Jeps!

Heeeee loves yooouuuuu

Perfect place!

That comes along with a perfect sunset! I sweeeaaaar!!!!

This coffee shop is awesome!

Best place to chill

Hi Lover! Im your number 1 stalker :-)))

Drinks drinks drinkssss baby!


HIS & HERS

His favorite food ever! (which I'm starting to love btw) LOL

Amazing fire dance!

Ala Bora :-)

There goes my favorite buddy! What a perfect day! :-)

So to sum it all up, our 4th anniversary was one of the best moments ever!!! Every moment spent with him will forever be treasured.. I am so happy and very thankful for everything. God really loves us. Words will never be enough to explain what I'm really feeling.. :-)

With all my heart, Germaine

2 comments: