Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Plain White Tees

Lately, just lately, I've decided to change my oh-so-kikay look to a more laid back look. Got that right, the forever printed, florals, and full of vibrant colors me, just decided to kick in with the plains and the pastels. Well, just for a change. You know naman cguro that change is constant, right? Weh. Anyhoo, I just wanted look more comfortable this time. Anything fresh. Like a simple yet classic plain white tee. :-)


So here, I've googled some looks that I'm into. Check it out.

Nichole Richie ROCKED IT!!!

I like it, but I'd rather pair them with just a simple flip flops. Not a fan of that kind of flats.


Celebrities wearing plains



I like everything. It's so sweet. Like me. Just kidding. :-)

Perfect for a Mall get up. But never with those boots on. Hehe











Mischa Barton looking pretty in plain. As always.



 

See how simple yet stunning they look/it looks? :-) You can always pair it up with a blazer, scarf, vest, bib necklace, or even just with your favorite necklace. :-) This is very ideal especially that it's summer. Well who knows, maybe that cutie that you've been crushing on for so long  now might notice you with this kind of look! Yes? You'll never know.. :-) It's all about simplicity with a touch of style, baby! :-)

xx, Germaine

1 comment: