Monday, April 9, 2012

My Top Watsons Finds: Product 1

I'm pretty sure all of us have ever heard/been to this store once-twice-thrice or most probably many times in our life. Yes? :-) Okay, let me just share to you my favorite products inside this ever famous beauty store.

Product 1: SILK SECRETS ONE MINUTE HOT OIL TREATMENT





As you can see, it's a just a ONE MINUTE HOT OIL TREATMENT but no kidding it works like MAGIC! I have always been a fan of this stuff ever since I first bought this. It even smells great, too! You can use this everyday just like a regular hair conditioner! Totally worth the price! It's their BEST SELLER, really! I've always been really vain when it comes to my hair so trust me! :-) Go ahead and get yourself one! Good luck! <3

Stick for more products! :-)

Love, Germaine

No comments:

Post a Comment