Tuesday, April 17, 2012

My Top Watsons Finds: Product 2

Heya all! Today's a very hot Wednesday isn't it? Not to mention how it can make your skin burn like hell! That could be really frustrating, right?

Now to really help you out which products to use against the scorching hot sun.. Let me reveal to you guys my second top Watsons finds. :-)

PRODUCT 2: SUNPLAY SUNBLOCK

Perfect for: BEACH OUTINGS
Perfect for: BEACH OUTINGS
Perfect for: EVERYDAY USE

Perfect for: EVERYDAY USE

There you go! This is my UBER FAVORITE sunblock for how many years now! As in like "DILI JUD MATAROG AKONG FACE EVERY TIME MAG BEACH KO". I swear! My sister, Gretel, who introduced this product to us, used to buy this before in Singapore, that was when there was still no stock available here in the Philippines.. But then thanks to WATSONS they are selling it already! I was really happy for a fact that I could buy this one anytime! :-) A real good buy!

P.S
I don't have the exact prices for both but I'm sure it's just below 5 hundred bucks :-)

Stick for more and more of my Watsons finds! Have a happy Summer!

xx, Germaine

No comments:

Post a Comment