Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Playing Dress Up (Tribal&Pink)


I have always been a fan of the color PINK ever since I can remember (which btw, shows in my main blog title) LOL! Also, I'm kind of diggin' this TRIBAL PRINT lately, I find it somehow pretty attractive to look at. It's classic, fun, and it's perfect for summer. I love how both of them blend together.


I just got soooo bored and decided to do these.. (as always) :-)) Thanks to my very helpful friend, Tripod! :-)) 

                                                               Top: Thrifted (ukay-ukay)
                                                                     Bottom: Forever21
                                                                         Shoes: Celine
                                                             Blazer: Thrifted (ukay-ukay)


How was your Wednesday, anyway? Hope you guys all had fun!


Hugs & Kisses!

 ❤, Germaine

No comments:

Post a Comment