Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Something New






So I've decided to cut my hair today! I've always wanted this kind of haircut for as long as I can remember but when I get to the salon, it would always end up as a one big failure! Ughhh maybe I'm just too keen when it comes to my hair? But really, isn't it always a big thing to us girls when it comes to these things? Zzzzz anyway, I'm glad I liked the outcome! Liiiiike it too?! Oh please I am begging! Hehe! Also, thank God for this new necklace! At long last I already found the one that I'm looking for! Best part is, it pairs with my lovely earrings! They must be soulmates! Aren't they? LOOOL! I am sooo so so happy I wanna die! It's so preeeetttyyyy I can't stop staring until now.. I swear to wear them forever as long as I live! :-))) Thank yoooouuuuuuuu :-) Oh and I'm really sorry for being so much of a girl sometimes! (well, most of the times) :-)) I can't help but to share! :-)


Hey, how bout you guys? How was your day?


Hope you're all as happy as me! There's just so many things to be thankful for! Right? :-)

❤, Germaine

1 comment:

  1. You look great with red lipstick on :) Just wanted to let you know that I am having a giveaway on my blog. Please check it out. Thanks.

    http://seekvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete