Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Think PINK ❤

                               Anything PINK

I love this. Reminds me of my workshop and stuff. I have always been a fan of make up brushes since then. Every girl's must have.


French Macarons. Which in my head always spells as YUMMY. Lol


Love. One of God's greatest gift. I will always be grateful for it. It's the reason why I always wake up everyday with a big grin on my face. Ohh stop you.. Haha


Wearing sunnies has always been my favorite thing to do especially when taking pictures. It instantly adds style! It also covers my tired eyes. Oh yes! Haha


Ice cream is yumm! That's it.


I'm always a fan of coin purses. It's less hassle.


I. WANT. THIS. SO. SO. BAD. I die!


It actually makes me think of just one thing.. Are we thinking the same way? Hehehe


I'm definitely a fan! Always and always. And forever and ever. Hehe


I love to bike! It's one of the most favorite thing I would love to do for fun. And I'm actually very good at it! Damn proud! LOL


My room's okay but I want a lot more bigger. Yes, exactly like this.


What can I say? TOO CUTE!!! I love dogs. Well, OBVIOUSLY.


And another one!!! My oh my!!!


Everyone loves presents. Even if it's just something simple. I love giving presents, too. It's my own little way of saying how much I'm thankful for having someone like you in my life.. Yes, I'm pretty mushy. ❤


Well I see this one as coffee or milk tea. Just a pink one though. I love both and I'm so so addicted.


I love taking pictures. Like all the freaking time. It's my passion and it makes me really happy.


This is cute. Reminds me of how much I love drinking wine. 


Why now who's this. LOL. I love this photo. I never thought it would look this good. Oh well? Hehe just kidding.

Pink pink pink! That's what I always think! I'm such a girl and I pretty much know it! Haha! That's all thank you. Bow.


❤, Germaine

No comments:

Post a Comment