Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Elementary




So I've finally decided to dye my hair to a darker shade last night! It was a very hard decision for me since I am the vainest when it comes to my hair.. Well, all of us girls, I suppose. Hehe! I think it's better this way for a while since this is also kind of my natural hair color.. Less hassle! :-) Btw, about the "Elementary" thing, I named this blog post as such because my collar instantly reminded me of my elementary days.. Haha! We have exactly the same collar from way back! I didn't know that it would turn out this stylish though :-))

And today, I also have finally decided to go back to my no rice diet! Everyone's been telling me how "FAT" I am recently and it's driving me craaaaazy!!! Please please wish me luck then! :-)

I hope your Wednesday was all good!

❤, Germaine

No comments:

Post a Comment