Sunday, June 10, 2012

Fifty Amazing Months ❤❤❤

To be honest, I wasn't really expecting that I would be able to deal with this whole kind of i-love-you-you-love-me thing. Really, I grew up having just my "barkadas" around.. It was never in my intention to wish for this smitten and so madly in love kind of life.. Or maybe just a few times way back? Haha! Because at the back of my mind, it would all turn out to be just a big failure which I would never be ready for.. Ever. The whole thought of it would totally disgust me, like I will never be good at it. It would all be just too much of a burden for me. But then one day came this guy (this wonderful and almost perfect guy..EHEM!).. who, in just a snap, suddenly changed my whole perspective.. Not to mention, well, my whole life.. Eh? LOL! But really, I tell you, I never expected that.. Not in my wildest dreams! :-)) I never thought that this very unexpected visitor of mine, would now mean the whole world to me.. Maybe God was thinking it's about time.. That maybe I am now mature enough to handle things like these.. And maybe He's right.. No, He definitely is right.. He will always be right. JUST. SO. DAMN. RIGHT.



Happy Fifty Amazing Months, Jep! Partey! Haha! But seriously, I know this will only be just part of our beginning, yes, we would still have lots of happy moments coming but I also know that there would still be many ups and downs, too.. Yet, I wouldn't mind at all. None of it can break us apart. You and I both know that. We're all in this together. Remember that. :-)


More and more months and years to come for us both, Mr. Escovilla!


Oh and I love you so much baaaaabe!!! I'm pretty sure everyone knows about it! :-)

There's no stopping us, Jep. And no one will ever dare.

I will forever be your very own "Maria".. :-)))

❤, Germaine

2 comments: