Sunday, June 3, 2012

Being Comfortable


I have always been in love with bright colors ever since, maybe because it always makes me feel the happiest. I don't know, there's just something about it though. It makes me feel young, fresh, and light. It always brings out positive vibrations. Absolutely my kind of thing! Eh? LOL. Well whatever it is, I do believe that it's always better to wear clothes where you're most comfortable at. Just be yourself. Nothing more, nothing less! Keep that in mind.

                                                                Top (Greenhills)
                                                          Bottom (Gmall DepStore)
                                                                  Flats (Aldo)       
                                                                   Bag (Mng)


❤, Germaine

No comments:

Post a Comment