Tuesday, June 5, 2012

My Top 3 Natural Beauty Products

Milk

This is the first natural beauty product which I'm totally addicted to! Bathe yourself with milk and I assure you, smooth, fair, and soft skin will be achieved after a couple of days/weeks!


Baking Soda


Baking soda is the bomb! Have been using this for months now.. It whitens the teeth/removes stains, it can be used as a face scrub to tighten the skin, can also be used as a body scrub to soften the skin/remove dead skin cells, helps whiten your armpits, and lastly, mix it with your shampoo to achieve shiny hair afterwards! Amazing, eh?


Calamansi



We know well that Calamansi is rich in Vit C, right? And maybe all of us are aware how Vit C can be very important to attain healthy skin. Calamansi is a very popular home remedy that whitens some parts of the body specifically the elbows, knees, and most especially the armpits. It also whitens and clears the face, just don't let it stay for too long and just please be gentle when doing so. 

Now that you guys all know my secret, I have nothing left to hide! LOL! To some, I advice to just be patient and apply them religiously. Because I tell you, IT SURE WORKS! 


If you have some questions regarding this, never hesitate to ask me. Okay? :-)


That would be all for now and good luck!

 ❤, Germaine


2 comments:

  1. hello.. i have a questioin.. youve been using baking soda for a month..in a week, how many times do you brush your teeth with baking soda? thank u

    ReplyDelete